The competition is now closed
ISPN is searching for the most captivating pediatric neurosurgery photos.
We call upon our ISPN members and colleagues from around the world to submit the most enchanting and special photos.
Submit your photo before August 14th and win free registration for the ISPN Annual Meeting in Denver. Read more below for full details on the submission guidelines and prizes.
Submit your pediatric neurosurgery photo
Photographs should be relevant to pediatric neurosurgery. For example: patients before or after surgery or during non-surgical treatment, medical staff, perhaps even yourself. Photographs do not have to just include people, but also relevant equipment, waiting rooms, wards, buildings or anything else that you deem to be interesting and relevant to your work, including teaching and research.
Whatever the topic of the photo may be, it must convey a positive message.
Please do not send photos that would be inappropriate or difficult for the general public to view.
If you need some inspiration, please click here.
Quality & Format details
- Send high quality JPG, PNGs, PSDs or TIFFs files.
- Send the original, large, uncropped version
- Or a version sized to exactly 936 pixels wide x 331 pixels tall.
- Photographs must be of professional-standard and in color.
- There is no limit on the number of photographs you can send, but please do not send large numbers of very similar pictures. A small number of exceptional images is preferred.
- If your photograph contains people, you must obtain their consent for the photograph to be used by the ISPN. This must be done for each identifiable person in the picture. Please send a scan of theConsent Form signed by the subjects in the photo to this email. Photos of people sent without signed forms will be disregarded because those photos cannot be used.
With each photo, please provide the following information:
- Your name, city and country
- An explanation of the photo – the story behind it
- The name and contact information of the photographer
- If applicable, a signed consent form for each identifiable person
Any photographs not provided to the above specification cannot be considered.
ISPN cannot reimburse you for any costs incurred in this endeavor.
What is the PRIZE?
1st prize winner: FREE Congress Registration
2nd prize winner: 50% discount on Congress registration fee
3rd prize winner: 25% discount on Congress registration fee
The top three pictures will be printed and displayed in the main exhibition area during the ISPN 2017 Meeting. Other top ranking and suitable pictures will be digitally displayed.
A selection of photos will be added to the ISPN website.
** Please note, submit your photo for the competition and register for the Congress. Once you win, you will get reimbursed.
Send your photos by clicking here and attached them in the online form.
Photo submission deadline: August 14, 2017
The competition is now closed
Once your photo is submitted you and your fellow ISPN members will have access to the gallery where they can vote for their preferred photos. The photo with the most votes will be the winner.
All entries and votes will be overseen by the ISPN Executive Board.