Each year, ISPN wants to encourage younger people from low and lower-middle income countries (per World Bank classification) to attend & present at the ISPN Annual Meeting by providing the ISPN Meeting Attendance Scholarship.
ISPN 2018 will have 2 types of attendance scholarships:
- ISPN Society Scholarship of 2.000 USD
- Fred Epstein Scholarship of 1.000 USD
For the ISPN 2018 Annual Meeting 10 ISPN Society Scholarship will be given and more than 50 Fred Epstein Scholarships.
Further to this, additional support will be available to the Palestinian and African region.
The person who receives the scholarship should register to the meeting and will receive the scholarship amount after attenging the meeting.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THIS AWARD?
- Submit an abstract for the meeting, which needs to be later accepted for the presentation (submit your abstract before the 2 April 2018 deadline)
- You should preferably come from a low or lower-middle income country per World Bank classification
- You preferably be under 35 years of age by the time of the deadline
- You preferably not received any ISPN support previously
- You have to be professionally involved in pediatric neurosurgery
- You need to provide a written letter of support (chief of department/ISPN member)
You will only receive the Award when you have attended the meeting.
Abstracts should be submitted by the 2 April 2018 deadline.
The deadline to submit your application for the ISPN Meeting 2018 Travel Award is 2 April 2018.
You will be informed about the result of your application early May 2018.
Please fill in the online application form found here www.ispneurosurgery.org/ispn-meeting-travel-award.
Additional Info & Questions: email@example.com