ISPN is calling upon you for the most captivating pediatric neurosurgery photos!
After the success of the 2017 Photo Competition, we continue to look for more pediatric neurosurgery images. We ask ISPN members and colleagues around the world, to submit the most enchanting and special photo(s) of your work.
Submit your photo before May 1st and grab the opportunity to win free registration for the ISPN 2018 Annual Meeting in Tel Aviv.
Find full details on the submission and prizes below.
What are we looking for?
Photographs should be relevant to pediatric neurosurgery. Your topic can range within this theme, as long as the photo conveys a positive message.
- Patients; before or after surgery, or during non-surgical treatment
- Medical staff, perhaps even yourself
- Teaching and research
- Relevant equipment, wards, waiting rooms
- Anything else you believe to be of interest and relevance to your work!
Please do not send photos that would be inappropriate or difficult for the general public to view.
For some inspiration, view the winners of 2017, or click here to view the inspiration guidebook.
Specifications for submission
- Send high-quality JPG, PNG, PSD or TIFF files.
- Send the original, large, uncropped version
- Photographs must be of professional-standard and in color.
- There is no limit on the number of photographs you can send, but please do not send large numbers of very similar pictures (each picture requires a separate submission). A small number of exceptional images is preferred.
With each photo, please provide the following information:
- Your name, city, and country
- An explanation of the photo – the story behind it.
What is the PRIZE?
1st prize winner: FREE Congress Registration
2nd prize winner: 50% discount on Congress registration fee
3rd prize winner: 25% discount on Congress registration fee
The top three pictures will be displayed in the main exhibition area during ISPN 2018. Other top ranking and suitable pictures will be displayed digitally.
A selection of photos will be added to the ISPN website.
Terms & Conditions
- All entries will be blind reviewed by members of the ISPN Communications Committee and Executive Board, who will select the winners.
- Participants are required to register for the Congress through the normal registration procedure. In case you win, you will be reimbursed according to the prize.
- ISPN cannot reimburse you for any costs that occur in your endeavor.
- Any photographs not provided according to the above specification cannot be considered.
- In case your photo is selected to be used by ISPN, you will be required to fill out a consent form indicating agreement from all people included in the photo.
- At the discretion of the ISPN Board and Communications Committee, the prizes can be changed, depending on the volume and quality of photographic contributions.
Submit your pictures via the online form.
Photo submission deadline: May 1, 2018