David Intercontinental Hotel is fully booked at the moment.
Please kindly refer to the other hotel alternatives by clicking here.
You may contact the Meeting Secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
DAVID INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL
The official venue and the headquarters of the ISPN congress will be David InterContinental Hotel in Tel Aviv.
History and modern culture meet at the InterContinental® David Tel Aviv hotel. With elegant rooms and state of the art conference facilities, it's ideal for business or pleasure. You can wake up to a lavish al fresco breakfast with superb sea views, savor Aubergine restaurant's Health & Harmony superfood menu and treat yourself to a massage at our luxury spa. Tel Aviv's best shops and bars are on the doorstep of this refined, high rise hotel and Old Jaffa Port is just minutes away.
Room Category / Rate
(Rate without VAT)
(Rate without VAT)
*Please note that accordingly to the Israel Law foreign guests are exempted from VAT. You will need to declare your Passport Number and Nationality during the reservation process. CLASSIC ROOM
Room Amenities: One king or two queen bedsSize 32 m²
Set on a lower floor, offering a sea or city view. Includes a seating area and a marble bathroom.Video gamesFlat-screen TVSafeIronSuit PressInterconnecting room(s) availableHairdryer
- One king or two queen beds
- Access to Executive Lounge on the 24th Floor.
Set on upper floors, offering a sea or city view. Includes a seating area.
- Bathrooms are newly renovated with walk-in shower and separate deep-sunken tube.
- Video games
- Flat-screen TV
- Suit Press
- Interconnecting room(s) available
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The rates for all room categories are for one night stay in a room on an only Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Please note that accordingly to the Israel Law foreign guests are exempted from VAT. You will need to declare your Passport Number and Nationality during the reservation process.
- Please note the check-in time is starting from 14:00 and the check-out time should be maximum at 12:00.
- For any changes or cancellations on your booking please contact Mrs. Pinar Cobanoglu email@example.com in writing.
- For your group reservations (min. of 10 participants) please contact directly to Mrs. Pinar Cobanoglu firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your hotel reservation confirmation letter will be sent after we received the total amount by bank transfer or credit card.
Cancellation Policy of Hotel Reservations
Until and on August 20: Total payment will be refunded.
From and on August 21: Total hotel payment is non-refundable.
For queries and requirements about accommodation please contact:
Ms. Pinar Cobanoglu, Registration and Accommodation Manager