Each year, ISPN wishes to encourage younger people from low and lower-middle income countries (per World Bank classification) to attend and present at the ISPN Annual Meeting. 10 ISPN Meeting Attendance Scholarships of USD 2,000 are available on an annual basis.
READ THE CRITERIA BELOW AND APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The person who receives the scholarship should register for the meeting and will receive the scholarship amount after attenging the meeting.
Abstracts should be submitted by the extended deadline 16 April 2018.
The deadline to submit your application for the ISPN Meeting 2018 Travel Award is extended until 16 April 2018.
You will be informed about the result of your application early May 2018.
Please fill in the online application form found here
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THIS AWARD?
- Submit an abstract for the meeting, which needs to be later accepted for the presentation (submit your abstract before the 2 April 2018 deadline)
- You should preferably come from a low or lower-middle income country per World Bank classification
- You should preferably be under 35 years of age by the time of the deadline
- You should preferably not received any ISPN support previously
- You have to be professionally involved in pediatric neurosurgery
- You need to provide a written letter of support (chief of department/ISPN member)
You will only receive the Scholarship when you have attended the meeting.
Additional Info & Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org