For Tuesday free afternoon activities we suggest the following:
- Tel Aviv Graffiti Tour - Tour Florentin graffiti & street art neighborhood.
- Tel Aviv Segway Tour - Segway your way through the Old Jaffa and the vibrant beach line of Tel Aviv.
- Tasting Tour Levinsky Market Tel Aviv - Explore the culinary scene of Tel Aviv on a guided food tour and enjoy 7 food tastings from carefully selected vendors.
- Krav Maga - Self defence training with a lots of fun with you colleagues.
- Jerusalem Tour - Explore Jerusalem and take in its major sights, including Mount Zion, the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and others.
- Tel Aviv Bauhaus Tour - Explore the Bauhaus architecture, the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv.
For detailed information on the tours & for booking your spot, click here.
All activities are optional. All participants are welcome to purchase tickets and discover the Tel Aviv and parts of the Holy Land.
Roll into the city!
During the meeting days we prepared few options how you could entertain yourself and get the feeling of the city.
Tel Aviv on Wheels – Want to tour the city the way the locals do? Make use of the free bike rental for ISPN participants, collect a rental chip at the Tel Aviv Manucipality desk!
More surprises in Old Jaffa district will wait for you. Follow us!