At the ISPN 2018 there are going to be plenty of opportunities for you to tour around the country and enjoy what the holy land has to offer.
You can decide whether to tour the whole day or only half a day.
Full day tours include:
- Jerusalem Tour - Explore the Jewish heritage of the spiritual city of Jerusalem on a full day tour to the Mount Zion, King David’s Tomb, Room of Last Supper and more. Continue along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of Holy Sepulcher and visit the Holocaust memorial at Yad Vashem & more.
- Jerusalem & Bethlehem Tour - Discover the spiritual city of Jerusalem on a full day tour Jewish and Armenian Quarters, Cardo and more. Continue along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of Holy Sepulcher and then drive to Bethlehem to the Church of Nativity.
- Massada & Dead Sea Tour - Get stunning views of the Judean Desert from the ancient ruins of Masada and then float in the mineral rich waters of the Dead Sea. Discover a desert oasis at the nature reserve of Ein Gedi.
- Pearls of the Western Galilee - explore Israel’s Mediterranean coast and sites such as the terraced Baha'i Gardens in Haifa, the natural limestone grottoes of Rosh Hanikra, and the ancient port city of Acree.
- Tel-Aviv City Tour - Discover the vibrant city of Tel Aviv and the port at Jaffa on a full-day sightseeing tour. Visit Neve Tzedek, the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv, the Diaspora Museum and much more.
Half day tours include (recommended for Tuesday free afternoon):
- Tel Aviv Graffiti Tour - Tour Florentin graffiti & street art neighborhood.
- Tel Aviv Segway Tour - Segway your way through the Old Jaffa and the vibrant beach line of Tel Aviv.
- Tasting Tour Levinsky Market Tel Aviv - Explore the culinary scene of Tel Aviv on a guided food tour and enjoy 7 food tastings from carefully selected vendors.
- Krav Maga - Self defence training with a lots of fun with you colleagues.
- Jerusalem Tour - Explore Jerusalem and take in its major sights, including Mount Zion, the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher and others.
- Tel Aviv Bauhaus Tour - Explore the Bauhaus architecture, the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv.
For detailed information on the tours & for booking your spot, click here.
For any quetions or changes to the tours, please contact Ms. Kotel Lozon at email@example.com.